Does Buma/Stemra represent my interests abroad?

Yes. Buma/Stemra has agreements with sister societies abroad. They collect fees and transfer the payment to us. You will receive your remuneration from the foreign distribution twice a year. It is wise to inform Buma/Stemra in advance if you know your music is being used across the border. We can then actively seek contact with the organisation in question and thereby ensure the fastest possible payment of your remuneration. You can find the necessary forms for this on this website. Go to the portal and choose ’Member Forms’.